This document is intended to explain what kind of information is collected for “Jan Wemes.” (company owner of Piramide Verde) when you use our services, especially the website; It also explains why this information is collected, where it is stored and how it is protected, as well as your rights in relation to the data collected.
Frazione Paradiso 27
06081 Assisi PG
+39 75 802237
We respect your right to privacy and your personal data are processed in strict compliance with and in compliance with the legislation on personal data protection in force at any time, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016RGPD
Personal data is all information of any kind and regardless of the support, either alone or in connection with other data that can be used to identify a person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers, or one or more specific elements of his or her identity.
Information and data collected
When using one of our services, we may collect the following data, if relevant (and as described in this document):
• name and surname;
• email address;
• IP address;
• technical details of the device used to access the site, including: Internet provider and / or network connection, information on the browser used to access the site (this information can not be used to identify a person, being non-personal data);
• information on the use of our services, including but not limited to: metric data on how our services are used; pages visited; geographic location;
• details about the use of our pages on social networks (if you have linked your personal account to one of our accounts, for example the Facebook page) and the collection of data (automatically from social networks) as: list of friends and other aggregate non-personal data, in accordance with the terms and conditions of Facebook and other social networks; this information will only be used to provide those same services.
If you contact customer service, additional data may be processed to help resolve the problem, as well as your phone number or email address used to contact us.
How data is collected
Data can be collected in the following ways:
• data provided by the user;
• data provided when you contact us (for example, by filling out the contact form on our website or by sending an email directly to our email address);
• data relating to the activities on our website (automatically collected for use, may include the Internet protocol – IP – and the country of origin);
Because we collect your personal information
Data can be used for the following purposes:
• assist in fulfilling our obligations that precede any agreement between us;
• communicate with our customers;
• help improve our and our website;
• to calculate the performance of our website;
• for accountability purposes, in accordance with the legislation in force, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”);
• improve the communications of our marketing services, directly or with the help of third parties, on the basis of the data collected.
What is the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or a series of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, by automated means, or not, or collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The collected data will be stored on the ARUBA SPA servers in Europe.
The personal data collected may be processed in computerized, automated or non-automated mode, ensuring in any case the strict observance of personal data protection legislation, and in no case will they be used for purposes other than that for which it was collected or granted consent concerned.
Third party services
We use Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google Inc., which installs a cookie that analyzes the use of the website for reasons of statistical analysis. You can choose not to collect this data using the tool provided by Google at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
For tag management we use the Google Tag Manager tool, a service provided by Google LLC. This service uses a cookie.
If you use social networks and connect your account to any of our accounts, such as Facebook, this information will be collected by the company of Facebook, Inc., and management thereof is subject to the user’s privacy settings on each of these social networks.
We also use the Google Map Widget tool owned by Google Inc. to give you the opportunity to see on the map where our facilities are located; this service can use a cookie for this purpose.
You have the right to refuse that your personal data will be processed in certain situations and always in case of use for marketing. You can do so by contacting us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also highlight the following rights:
• access your information in our possession;
• contact us to delete all your information we have about you;
• request for rectification of any of your information;
• request that the information in our possession is not processed;
• transfer of information to another entity;
• right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities, whenever one of the rights listed above has been violated;
These and other rights protected by the legislation in force can be exercised by e-mail to email@example.com
or by post to:
Frazione Paradiso 27
06081 Assisi PG
Jan Wemes (Piramide Verde) reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to this policy on the protection of personal data and these changes will be duly publicized on its website or on our pages in social networks.